Hibiclens Antiseptic Antimicrobial Skin Cleanser And Pre-Surgery Soap
The ADSCOPE-lite™ is an affordably priced stethoscope that combines superior acoustic response with an ultra-lightweight design.
Hibiclens is known to many people as a pre-surgery soap and surgical hand scrub. It is used for that and more. Hibiclens is an antiseptic, and antimicrobial skin cleanser. HIBICLENS gently and effectively cleanses skin and superficial wounds and can protect the skin for up to 24 hours* after the initial application.* HIBICLENS is a powerful skin antiseptic and antimicrobial skin cleanser, yet gentle on skin. * The active ingredient, chlorhexidine gluconate, kills germs on contact* and bonds with the skin* to keep killing microorganisms even after washing. Chlorhexidine gluconate, is globally recognized as the gold standard in providing immediate protection with residual effect of up to 24 hours*. Preoperative antiseptic skin preparation may decrease the incidence of postoperative infections*. Preoperative skin cleansing with HIBICLENS provides a safe and efficient way of reducing, removing potentially harmful pathogens from the patient’s body.
- Hibiclens is an effective medical skin antiseptic and antimicrobial skin cleanser used for many applications
- Protects the skin for up to 24 hours after the initial application*
- Often used by patients as a pre-surgery skin cleanser
- Surgical hand scrub for surgeons and operating room staff
- Liquid soap that is simple and easy to use skin cleanser
- Widely used in medical facilities
- Hibiclens active ingredient: chlorhexidine gluconate solution 4.0%
- Chlorhexidine gluconate, kills germs on contact and continues killing microorganisms after washing
- Hibiclens is sold by the carton, bottle, and case
- To purchase a carton of the 15 mL packets, please select the bottle option
- Manufacturer: Molnlycke Health Care
- HIBICLENS Available Sizes and Quantities:
- 15 mL Packets: 50 per box, 8 boxes per case (select Bottle for the box quantity)
- 4 oz. Bottle: 48 per case
- 8 oz. Bottle: 24 per case
- 16 oz. Bottle with Foaming Pump: 12 per case
- 32 oz. Bottle: 12 per case
- 1 Gallon Bottle: 4 per case
HIBICLENS General Uses
- Antimicrobial skin cleansers help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease
- For skin wound and general skin cleansing
- Surgical hand scrub
- Healthcare personnel hand wash
- Preoperative skin preparation (15 mL packets only)
Additional Information for Healthcare Professionals
Mölnlycke Health Care manufactures Hibiclens. Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical products and solutions company that equips healthcare professionals to achieve the best patient, clinical and economic outcomes. Hibiclens has been extensively researched. Additional product and research information can be found on the Mölnlycke Health Care web site. The Hibiclens material safety data sheet is available at the link.
*Please note: Molnlycke Health Care has detailed research and other materials to support these product claims. Contact Molnlycke Health Care for more product specifics and research documentation.